[Part 3 of 3]
“Well I think the time had come, you might say the time had come a few murders ago, but it’s certainly come for a rethink about the whole investigation."
England’s prime minister Margaret Thatcher has offered to take over the investigation. There were protests from the media and the public demanding Scotland Yard take over. In response, four of England’s best detectives were handpicked and sent to Leeds to assist the Ripper investigation.
Do the police finally catch the killer? Find out in the third and final part of the Yorkshire Ripper.
Research for this episode by Victoria Dieffenbacher. Co-written by Victoria Dieffenbacher and the Anonymous Host.
1. ‘Flatline intro’ and ‘Come play with me’ intro and outro www.dl-sounds.com
2. All other music and audio clean up performed by Mike Migas and Andrew Joslyn
(Warning: Contains spoilers)
- Manhunt – The search for the Yorkshire Ripper
- Wicked beyond belief – Michael Bilton
- The Yorkshire Ripper Map
- Remember this TV show – The Yorkshire Ripper
- Peter Sutcliffe The Yorkshire Ripper Serial Killer documentary
- Peter may convert to Islam to get protection in prison, but he needs to get circumcised
- Yorkshire Ripper won’t convert to Islam because he fears snip op
- Assistant to Kevin Murray from Broadmoor found dead from stabbing
- Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe’s jail letters include boasts of luxuries and claims he’s ‘model prisoner’
- Women blitz Yorkshire Ripper with sexy snaps so they can flog his letters to ghouls
- Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe ‘moved back to jail’
- Yorkshire Ripper: tribunal rules Peter Sutcliffe can be sent to mainstream prison
- Yorkshire ripper Peter Sutcliffe fears he’ll be murdered in prison… while his brother says he should have been executed
- Remember This: The Yorkshire Ripper