Silver Spring is part of Montgomery County in the state of Maryland, USA. It has a population of about 70 thousand people and is located about a 40-minute drive south of Maryland’s largest city, Baltimore. Silver Spring is also only about a 20-minute drive north from the nation’s capital. Washington DC.
Silver Spring was the home of 19-year-old Keith Warren. Keith was tall, handsome, bright, sociable and extremely likeable. It was the summer of 1986. Keith had just graduated from Kennedy High School and was looking forward to starting college in North Carolina. He was spending the summer enjoying time with friends and working two jobs.
Keith made friends quickly and easily. And in those first few months of the summer, he had made friends with some disreputable people. Some of whom were rumored to have involvement with drugs.
1. ‘Flatline intro’ and ‘Come play with me’ intro and outro www.dl-sounds.com
(Warning: Contains spoilers)
– Officer Leverette Police Report
– Autopsy report – Dr. Mihalakis
– Duke University hospital note from 1985
– Affidavit of Dallas Lipp
– Dr. Rogers Medical Examiner report
– Report by Dr. Mohammed Ali-Al Bayati
– Conference call transcript re toxicological findings
– Newspaper and media articles